Thursday, October 12, 2006

once more into the breach

So i've been lazy and not posted anything for about a month now. This was kind of in the guise that people may come and visit and read the previous post, but really it was because i hadn't been bothered ;P

*talking heads* on the stereo - easy to forget how great they are

however, during my blogging idolness things have been moving along with my own research. in the last week my questionnaires have gone up on the kooth website and people can now contact me directly to feedback about how they are experiencing the service. hopefully this will get me back into the work - over the last few months i've been a little preoccupied by other life events (moving house and baby stuff).

Anyhow the hunger pangs return and it's time to create a pizza for tea - then an evening with the green wing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home